Bejan Daruwalla foresees prosperity in 2009November 13th, 2008 - 5:35 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Nov 13 (IANS) Take heart, recession hit Indians. Renowned astrologer Bejan Daruwalla sees a year of plenty ahead. The Sensex might stop tumbling and the days of austerity may end to make room for fatter pay cheques and corporate wisdom. In his Annual Horoscope 2009, published by Hind Pocket Books, the astrologer-cum-writer sees Jupiter, the planet of prosperity and wisdom, Neptune, symbolising illusion, imagination and creativity and Rahu (the Dragon’s head) representing inventions, science, mysterious and inexplicable forces come converge in the sign of the Cs - connection, communication, collectivity, contacts, creativity and consciousness - Aquarius.
“The planets are in the right sign. The perfect fix,” says Daruwalla, explaining its significance.
Jupiter, said Daruwalla, is the “lord of the world”.
Consequence? Daruwalla foresees immortality for the king of Bollywood - Shah Rukh Khan. “He will star in a movie that will fuse reality with escape and will make him immortal. He might even earn Bollywood an Oscar in the near future,” the astrologer predicts.
Cricket, says the astrologer will rule the sports for the next five years and M.S Dhoni will do the country proud. “Sourav Ganguli may have to contend with much in life, but he will overcome in the end,” he said. Sachin Tendulkar, said Daruwalla, might have to bow out because of ill health by 2010-2012.
The year 2009, according to the astrologer, will be benchmark for the new age or the age of Aquarius that will fuse technology with humanity and add to knowledge and wisdom.
- Astrologers say Mulayam is king, Bejan Daruwalla differs - Mar 05, 2012
- Astrologers predict India's win at Wankhede - Mar 31, 2011
- Poll timing not good for nation's health: Astrologers - Mar 12, 2009
- Astrologers predict India's World Cup victory - Apr 01, 2011
- Hubble discovers new, all-water planet - Feb 22, 2012
- Giant comet 'smacked Neptune 200 years ago' - Jul 24, 2010
- 'Wobbling Earth' will turn all your zodiac predictions for 2011 wrong - Jan 08, 2011
- The 'real' signs after alteration (Sidebar) - Jan 15, 2011
- Stars shining for smaller parties, say astrologers - May 14, 2009
- Politics stars may not shine too brightly for Sanjay Dutt - Jan 16, 2009
- Gaga consults astrologers for world tour - Apr 17, 2012
- Neptune might have been hit with icy comet two centuries ago - May 29, 2010
- New Zodiac Signs To Result In Changes In 2011 Predictions? - Jan 15, 2011
- First Trojan asteroid found in gravitational 'dead zone' - Aug 13, 2010
- Astrologers hit cyberspace with predictions on elections - Apr 09, 2009