Beckinsale is the director at home!August 5th, 2012 - 5:20 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 5 (IANS) Actress Kate Beckinsale says while her husband Len Wiseman is the director on film sets, she is the boss at home.
The duo met on the set of “Underworld”. Beckinsale has has since appeared in several of his films, including the new “Total Recall” remake.
The actress admits its “strange” when she has to let him take control as it is a different scene when they are at home, reports contactmusic.com.
“Normally he’s taking direction from me because he never knows where anything is in the house. He can’t remember if he likes parsnips, so I’m usually in charge of going, ‘No babe, you don’t actually like parsnips; you say they taste like perfume.’
“It is a slight gear change at home but I met him that way so it’s not terribly shocking,” said Beckinsale.
- Love scenes more awkward for Colin: Beckinsale - Aug 21, 2012
- Biel was nervous about punching Beckinsale - Jun 28, 2012
- Beckinsale dislikes portraying weak women - Jul 31, 2012
- Colin Farrell to play Arnie's role in 'Total Recall' remake - Jan 12, 2011
- Acting is exhausting: Kate Beckinsale - Aug 08, 2012
- Beckinsale worried about daughter's future boyfriends - Jul 23, 2012
- Beckinsale wants to return to romantic comedies - Jul 09, 2012
- Beckinsale's daughter not affected by her stardom - Aug 30, 2012
- Kate Beckinsale makes out with hubby on Hollywood street - Nov 02, 2010
- Kate Beckinsale's costume drama (With Image) - Jan 12, 2012
- Beckinsale won't mind doing a nude scene - Dec 11, 2011
- Beckinsale's dressing hassles - Dec 22, 2011
- Kate Beckinsale Goes Blonde - Jan 19, 2011
- Kate Beckinsale to return as underworld vampire - Aug 14, 2009
- Kate Beckinsale likes to challenge herself - Jan 08, 2012