Beckhams to quit US within monthsOctober 23rd, 2008 - 12:39 am ICT by IANS
London, Oct 22 (IANS) Soccer ace David Beckham and wife Victoria are set to quit America less than 18 months after they arrived in Los Angeles.The celebrity couple moved from Europe to California to a rapturous reception in July 2007 as Beckham transferred from Spanish football club Real Madrid to L.A. Galaxy, reports contactmusic.com.
Beckham and his singer-turned-designer wife have often spoken of their love of the U.S. and how their three sons - Brooklyn, nine, Romeo, seven, and three year old Cruz adore living there.
But reports suggest the family could be heading back to Europe within months amid claims that Beckham is set to sign up for Italian soccer side AC Milan in January next year.
“Beckham wants to train and play with Milan. We want him. He will arrive in January and we will sign him. It’s not just a shop-window deal, it’s a great deal,” said the club’s vice-president Adriano Galliani.
- David Beckham gets 'love' tattoo on his hand - Oct 10, 2011
- Milan want Kaka back on loan - Aug 27, 2012
- Kaka's father in talks with AC Milan - Jun 25, 2012
- David Beckham eats a plate of bugs on TV - Jul 22, 2011
- Beckham couple set to move to Paris? - Nov 21, 2011
- Father-of-three Becks wants more kids with wife Victoria - Aug 01, 2010
- Beckham to join AC Milan on loan - Oct 22, 2008
- Beckham back at AC Milan in January - Nov 03, 2009
- PSG eyes $85 mn-bid for Brazilian duo - Jun 03, 2012
- Beckham seals deal to return to AC Milan in December - Nov 03, 2009
- AC Milan seeking to rope in Becks - Oct 22, 2008
- Brazil's Dede on AC Milan radar - Jun 05, 2012
- Galliani allows more time for AC Milan coach Allegri - Sep 21, 2012
- David Beckham's son swears in Spanish - Oct 09, 2011
- Ibrahimovic, Silva sold to PSG, admits Berlusconi - Jul 13, 2012