Beckhams invite Bieber, Gomez for lunchOctober 4th, 2011 - 2:22 pm ICT by IANS
London, Oct 4 (IANS) Teen sensation Justin Bieber, who has been invited for lunch by David and Victoria Beckham, says they are a “sweet and genuine family”.
The Beckhams have called Bieber and his girlfriend Selena Gomez for lunch.
“I have met David more than once, but I haven’t met Victoria properly yet. They seem a really cool family, and I would like to spend more time with them in the future for sure. They have invited us (me and Selena) out for lunch,” contactmusic.com quoted him as saying.
“David and the boys are really cool and, even though I don’t know Victoria well, she is really sweet to me. I have sent the boys a few signed gifts, and every time she has always made sure she’s thanked me. They seem a really sweet, genuine family,” he said.
- Selena makes me really happy: Bieber - May 17, 2011
- Selena is a great person, has the best smile: Bieber - Mar 07, 2011
- Bieber to sing for Beckhams' kids - Jul 19, 2011
- Selena Gomez doesn't have great birthday plans - Jul 19, 2011
- Bieber moves Gomez to tears - Jul 25, 2012
- Bieber, an attentive boyfriend - Jul 20, 2012
- Gomez won't change for love again - Aug 17, 2011
- Bieber introduces Gomez to extended family - Jun 03, 2011
- Selena Gomez says that she was unpopular in school - Feb 22, 2012
- Gomez in no hurry to settle down - Aug 02, 2012
- Bieber supports Gomez at Toronto film fest - Sep 10, 2012
- Selena's mother to keep a check on her schedule - Jun 15, 2011
- Bieber pens song for Gomez - Jul 31, 2012
- Justin Bieber Dating Caitlin Beadles Or Selena Gomez? - Dec 20, 2010
- Bieber wants an acting career - Apr 14, 2011