BCom admissions to Punjab varsity to be onlineJune 6th, 2011 - 7:38 pm ICT by IANS
Chandigarh, June 6 (IANS) Admission to Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.) first year course in affiliated colleges of Panjab University (PU) in Chandigarh, Ludhiana and Hoshiarpur will be done online this year, a senior university official said here Monday.
“The B.Com-I admissions to affiliated colleges of Panjab University located in Chandigarh, Ludhiana and Hoshiarpur cities will be conducted online for the session 2011-12 by the university,” university’s B.Com. admissions coordinator A.K. Vashisht said here.
“Detailed information regarding application form, number of seats in different colleges, eligibility conditions and reservation policy are available on the website www.bcomadmissions.puchd.ac.in.,” he added.
The filled up forms will have to be submitted by post or by hand, Vashisht said.
PU has 188 affiliated colleges in Punjab and Chandigarh. Admissions to B.Com course in its colleges attracts students with high percentage of marks. In leading colleges, the admission cut-off for B.Com-I is nearly 90 percent marks in Class 12 exams.
- Delhi students look to Chandigarh for B.Com courses - Jun 27, 2011
- Delhi University begins sale of admission forms - Jun 04, 2012
- Panjab varsity to hold first alumni meet Saturday - Feb 18, 2011
- DU officials say no 100 percent cut-off this time - Jun 20, 2012
- Students protest Delhi college's high cut-off - Jun 18, 2011
- DU's second cut-off list offers little hope to students (Lead) - Jun 21, 2011
- Panjab University holds first alumni meet - Feb 19, 2011
- Old friends, old memories at Panjab University's alumni meet - Feb 21, 2011
- DU's second cut-off list brings some hope to students - Jun 21, 2011
- Delhi University's first cut-offs baffle students - Jun 15, 2011
- DU cut-off list for non-collegiate women courses Friday - Jun 23, 2011
- Demand-supply mismatch jacking up DU cut-offs - Jun 27, 2011
- Joy, hope fill Delhi University with first cut-off list - Jun 22, 2010
- 100 percent cut-off to keep away science students: Sibal - Jun 15, 2011
- 'B.Com (Pass) most sought after course in Delhi University' - Jun 18, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,