Bank of India quarterly net profit rises 93 percentApril 30th, 2012 - 2:58 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, April 30 (IANS) State-owned Bank of India Monday reported an increase of 93 percent in net profit at Rs.952.73 crore for the quarter ended March 31 against Rs.493.64 crore during the like period of the previous financial year.
Following the results, the shares of the bank rose 5.91 percent to trade at Rs.357.30 at the Bombay Stock Exchange in the afternoon trade Monday.
The total income stood at Rs.8,777.73 crore during the quarter under review, up 23 percent against Rs.7,130 crore during the like period of 2010-11, the company said in a regulatory filing.
For the year ended March 31, 2012, the net profit of the bank stood at Rs.2,677.5 crore, up 7.6 percent against Rs.2,488.7 crore during the year ended March 31, 2011.
The total income during the quarter under review stood at Rs.31,801.84 crore up 30 percent against Rs.24,393.5 crore during the year ended March 31, 2011.
The bank has also recommended a dividend of Rs.7 per share for the financial year 2011-12 on the equity share capital.
- Canara Bank quarterly net profit declines 7.76 percent - May 10, 2012
- Union Bank of India quarterly net profit up - May 09, 2012
- Punjab National Bank quarterly net profit rises 18.6 percent - May 09, 2012
- SBI quarterly profit soars to Rs.4,050 crore - May 18, 2012
- UCO Bank's Q3 net jumps 10 percent - Feb 01, 2012
- BHEL quarterly net profit rises 21 percent - May 23, 2012
- IDBI Bank quarterly net profit rises to Rs.770.78 crore - Apr 21, 2012
- Biocon quarterly net profit declines 29 percent - Apr 27, 2012
- PNB quarterly net profit rises 5.5 percent - Jan 31, 2012
- RIL fourth quarter net profit down 21.2 percent - Apr 20, 2012
- ICICI Bank quarterly net profit rises 31 percent - Apr 27, 2012
- Axis Bank quarterly net profit rises 22 percent - Jul 17, 2012
- ICICI Bank Q2 net profit rises 21.6 percent - Oct 31, 2011
- RIL fourth quarter net profit down 21.2 percent (Lead) - Apr 20, 2012
- Mahindra Satyam net profit at Rs.534 crore - May 17, 2012