Bank manager found dead at homeSeptember 22nd, 2010 - 1:07 pm ICT by IANS
Lucknow, Sep 22 (IANS) A 38-year-old manager of a bank was found dead under mysterious circumstances at his residence in Uttar Pradesh’s Kushinagar district, police said Wednesday.
Tej Bahadur Singh, manager of Punjab National Bank’s (PNB) branch in the Tamkuhi area in Kushinagar, was found dead late Tuesday inside his house in Sevrahi town, some 300 km from Lucknow.
“His family members allege he has been murdered. We have initiated a probe and cannot rule out foul play,” police inspector R.C. Bharti told reporters in Kushinagar, declining to say anything more in the matter.
Singh, a native of Sultanpur district, was living alone in Kushinagar, police said.
“As Tej Bahadur was not responding to his mobile phone calls for the last two days, his son came to meet him in Kushinagar and found him dead inside the house,” said a police official.
- BSF trooper found dead inside train - Nov 30, 2010
- Undertrial dies in Uttar Pradesh prison - Oct 30, 2011
- Senior bank official found dead in Uttar Pradesh - Aug 07, 2010
- Court rejects CBI probe plea in medical officer's death - Jun 24, 2011
- Another custodial death in Uttar Pradesh - Jul 08, 2011
- Ready to face jail death probe: Uttar Pradesh official - Jun 28, 2011
- Bihar youth's death: Friends to seek justice - Aug 09, 2012
- Retired professor found dead in Lucknow - Dec 30, 2010
- Man booked for suspected honour killing of daughter - Oct 29, 2010
- MBA student commits suicide - Nov 24, 2010
- Lucknow ex-medical officer gets bail in jail death case - Aug 29, 2011
- Supreme Court to hear Sachan death case Friday - Jul 07, 2011
- Woman cop found dead - Sep 06, 2011
- Gangster gunned down in Uttar Pradesh - Aug 16, 2010
- Delhi policeman found dead in Uttar Pradesh - Sep 01, 2011
Tags: bahadur singh, bharti, district police, family members, foul play, kushinagar, mobile phone, mysterious circumstances, pnb, police inspector, police official, punjab national bank, tej, uttar pradesh