Badrinath to lead India A against Australia AAugust 23rd, 2008 - 7:19 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Aug 23 (IANS) Subramaniam Badrinath will lead a 15-member India A squad for two three-day cricket matches against Australia A at home starting Sep 3.Wicketkeeper Parthiv Patel has been appointed the vice-captain. Consistent performers in the domestic level like Shikhar Dhawan, Ajinkya Rahane and Dhawal Kulkarani were also included in the squad.
Robin Uthappa and Mohammed Kaif, who were dropped for the one-dayers in Sri Lanka, have been selected for the series.
Fast bowler S. Sreesanth will also make a comeback from injury.
The first game will be played at Bangalore from Sep 3 and the second game at Hyderabad from Sep 9.
The squad: Subramaniam Badrinath (captain), Parthiv Patel (wicketkeeper/vice-captain), Shikhar Dhawan, Ajinkya Rahane, Mohammed Kaif, Cheteshwar Pujara, Robin Uthappa, Piyush Chawla, S. Sreesanth, Vinay Kumar, S.R. Tyagi, Dhawal Kulkarni, Mohnish Parmar, Sahil Kukreja and Amit Mishra
- Harmeet Singh picked up for Irani Cup - Sep 10, 2012
- Harmeet Singh named in Rest of India squad (Lead) - Sep 10, 2012
- Nehra awarded Grade B contract, Irfan demoted to Grade C - Nov 25, 2009
- Parthiv Patel to lead Rest of India in Irani Cup - Sep 23, 2011
- Rest of India favourites to defend Irani Cup (Preview) - Sep 20, 2012
- Pujara to lead India A for Caribbean tour - Apr 27, 2012
- BCCI announces 2011World Cup probables - Dec 18, 2010
- Gambhir to lead President's XI against Australia - Sep 10, 2010
- Badrinath, Gambhir, Harbhajan to lead Challenger Trophy teams - Sep 29, 2011
- World Cup probables announced - Dec 18, 2010
- Dravid, Yuvraj out of first Test against South Africa - Jan 28, 2010
- Rajasthan opt to bat againsr Deccan Chargers - May 18, 2012
- Dravid, Irfan not among World Cup probables (Lead) - Dec 18, 2010
- World Cup: Selectors to pick 15-member Indian team Monday - Jan 14, 2011
- This is how the IPL teams will look - Jan 09, 2011