Australia’s new vehicle sales downJuly 17th, 2012 - 3:14 pm ICT by IANS
Sydney, July 17 (IANS) Australia’s new motor vehicles sales fell by 0.6 percent in June compared to May, the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) reported Tuesday.
According to the ABS, 91,375 new vehicles were sold in Australia in June, down from 91,920 in May, reported Xinhua.
Sales of new motor vehicles increased in four of the eight states and territories in June, compared to May, the ABS said.
- Australia's retail turnover falls - May 30, 2012
- Australian retail turnover rises - Apr 03, 2012
- Australia's GDP grows - Jun 06, 2012
- Australia's current account deficit falls in Q3 - Dec 06, 2011
- Australia's unemployment rate down - Feb 16, 2012
- Australian Q4 consumer price index unchanged - Jan 25, 2012
- Australia's trade surplus narrows in October - Dec 12, 2011
- Australia's unemployment rate rises - Jul 12, 2012
- Australian home loans up - Aug 08, 2012
- Australian retail trade up - Jul 04, 2012
- Australia's trade deficit widens - May 08, 2012
- Australia's producer price index down - Apr 23, 2012
- Australia's trade deficit narrows - Apr 04, 2012
- Australia's current account deficit widens - Mar 06, 2012
- Australian GDP rises - Mar 07, 2012