Australian man dies after being arrestedMay 28th, 2011 - 5:22 pm ICT by IANS
Sydney, May 28 (IANS) An Australian man collapsed and died soon after police arrested him on a street in Sydney Saturday.
Police spotted the man riding a motorised bicycle without a helmet in Campbelltown area in the morning. The man became abusive when officers stopped him, the Australian Associated Press (AAP) reported.
Police said that soon after they arrested and handcuffed the man, he collapsed. The officers called an ambulance and took him to hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
The man was yet to be identified.
- Facebook friend murders Australian woman - May 15, 2010
- Two school students die in Ranchi road accident - Feb 10, 2012
- Australia's most wanted man arrested - Oct 11, 2011
- Man banned from driving for 56 years - Jul 23, 2012
- Shark kills surfer at Australian beach - Sep 04, 2011
- Tourist asked to 'perform sexual favours on man posing as immigration officer' - Nov 09, 2010
- Kentucky man charged for stealing an ambulance - Mar 07, 2011
- Another Indian taxi driver assaulted in Melbourne - Jan 20, 2010
- East Delhi violence under control - Sep 03, 2012
- East Delhi situation under control, 22 detained (Lead) - Sep 03, 2012
- Son takes dead mom home on 58-km bus journey - Jan 19, 2012
- Bodybuilder dies of taser gun bolt! - Aug 18, 2011
- One killed in Maharashtra plant fire - Dec 07, 2011
- Notebook in pocket saves policeman's life - Nov 14, 2010
- 25-year-old man shot dead in Vasant Vihar - May 09, 2011