Australia revamp Hong Kong Sixes squadOctober 25th, 2011 - 3:26 pm ICT by IANS
Sydney, Oct 25 (IANS) Cricket Australia (CA) Tuesday made five changes in the country’s seven member squad for the Hong Kong Sixes tournament that gets underway Friday.
Nathan Reardon, Luke Ronchi, Liam Davis, Tim Armstrong and Alister McDermott are unavailable due to commitments for their state sides. They have been replaced by Jason Floros, Adam Zampa, Ben Laughlin, Jeremy Smith and Craig Philipson.
The squad, picked by the National Selection Panel, will be coached and managed by CA Centre of Excellence coach Wade Seccombe.
Squad: Scott Coyte, Jason Floros, Ben Laughlin, Rhett Lockyear, Craig Philipson, Jeremy Smith, Adam Zampa.
- Marsh and McDermott junior in Australia under-19 squad - Mar 02, 2009
- Vettori to play Twenty20 for Queensland - Dec 23, 2009
- All 16 squads announced for ICC U19 Cricket World Cup - Dec 24, 2009
- Players going under the IPL hammer - Jan 07, 2011
- Warne to lead All Stars in T20 clash - Nov 20, 2009
- Australia, Pakistan eyeing for record in U-19 World Cup - Jan 29, 2010
- World T20: Australia axe Pattinson from preliminary squad - Jul 18, 2012
- Bichel doesn't want to be Aussie bowling coach - May 18, 2012
- Cricket Australia appoints McDermott as bowling coach - May 12, 2011
- List of unsold players in the IPL auction-5 - Feb 04, 2012
- Ex-Oz fast bowler McDermott eyeing England bowling coach job - Apr 02, 2010
- Australia announce under-19 cricket squad for India tour - Aug 08, 2011
- McDermott hailed for turning around Australian pace attack - Dec 29, 2011
- Clarke to lead Australians against All Star Team - Nov 20, 2009
- 'New approaches helping Australian team' - Jul 14, 2011
Tags: alister, centre of excellence, commitments, coyte, craig, cricket australia, hong kong sixes, jeremy smith, laughlin, liam, luke ronchi, mcdermott, member squad, national selection, philipson, reardon, selection panel, smith adam, tim armstrong, zampa