ATM catches fire in Noida, cash safeMarch 26th, 2010 - 12:03 am ICT by IANS
Noida, March 25 (IANS) An Automated Teller Machine (ATM) of a private bank here caught fire Thursday but the cash inside was safe, fire officials said.
According to fire officials, an ICICI Bank ATM installed in the market of Jalvayu Vihar in Sector-25 caught fire around 5.30 p.m. Two fire tenders were rushed to the spot and the blaze was brought under control within half an hour.
The fire officials said the fire broke out as a result of over-heating of air conditioning system inside the ATM cabin.
ICICI bank officials said an enquiry would be initiated into the cause of incident.
- ATM with Rs.10 lakh gutted in Ghaziabad - May 17, 2012
- ATM with Rs.30 lakh destroyed in fire - Aug 08, 2012
- SBI ATM catches fire in Kanpur, cash safe - Aug 27, 2010
- ATM catches fire, Rs.3 lakh burnt - Jul 30, 2010
- ATM for visually challenged installed in Dehradun - Aug 05, 2010
- Fire in central Delhi building, no casualty (Second Lead) - May 23, 2012
- Server failure hits SBI services - Oct 01, 2011
- Fire in central Delhi building (Lead) - May 23, 2012
- IOB mulls new core banking solution on Oracle platform - May 05, 2012
- ATM bombings continue unabated in South Africa - Jun 06, 2012
- India's banking operations hit by nationwide staff strike (Roundup) - Aug 05, 2011
- Robbers take away ATM - May 14, 2011
- Cash machine inventor John Shepherd-Baron dies - May 20, 2010
- Fire in Noida's Ambedkar park, no injuries (Lead) - Jan 11, 2011
- UID used to make rural employment payments in Jharkand - Feb 22, 2012