Asian Tour signs up with Time magazineSeptember 3rd, 2008 - 8:43 pm ICT by IANS
Sentosa, Sep 3 (IANS) The Asian Tour, regarded as the world’s fastest growing golf tour, has signed an exclusive corporate partnership with Time and Fortune which will allow both parties to leverage their brand identity through various media channels and platforms that both parties have to offer.Under this newly-inked deal announced Wednesday, the Asian Tour will be able to further enhance its profile and visibility in Asia through advertising opportunities in Time and Fortune magazines, which are both part of Time Inc., the world’s leading magazine publisher.
As part of this strategic partnership, Time and Fortune will now be able to maximise the on-site branding, distribution channels and pro-am playing opportunities that the Asian Tour has to offer at their events.
The Asian Tour is the official regional sanctioning body for professional golf in Asia. In 2008, a record schedule of 30 tournaments with nearly US$40 million in prize money will be on offer to the region’s talented stars, signifying the continued growth of the professional game across Asia.
- Ten teams confirmed for Louis Philippe golf - Feb 22, 2012
- Panasonic Open (India) launches $300,00 golf event on Asian Tour - Mar 22, 2011
- Korean star Choi envisions bright future for Asian golf - Oct 13, 2011
- Barclays extends sponsorship of Singapore Open till 2012 - Nov 01, 2009
- Asian Tour makes it presence felt in Australia - Nov 27, 2009
- Chowrasia to lead Indian Challenge in Barclays Singapore Open - Nov 05, 2011
- Puravankara takes Bangalore for Louis Philippe golf - Nov 09, 2011
- Avantha Masters signals growing strength of Indian golf - Feb 05, 2010
- New season tees off at Dhaka - Jan 23, 2010
- Indian Open Golf is back on Asian tour schedule - Jun 17, 2011
- Indians start as strong challengers in Avantha Masters - Feb 17, 2011
- Gangjee tied 5th in Singapore Open golf, Jeev shares 9th place - Nov 10, 2011
- Villegas, Kim to play in Iskandar Johor Open - Oct 06, 2011
- Strong Indian star cast for SAIL Open - Mar 25, 2010
- `Canada must aim to attract top Asian students' - Aug 10, 2012