Ashok Leyland sales down 60 percentDecember 4th, 2008 - 10:10 pm ICT by IANS
Chennai, Dec 4 (IANS) Commercial vehicle maker Ashok Leyland Ltd Thursday reported a 60 percent fall in its November sales, compared to the year-ago period. The company sold 2,307 units last month against 5,800 units in November 2007, an official company statement said.
In October this year, the company’s sales stood at 3,397 units.
However, Ashok Leyland logged 20 percent growth in exports during the month, shipping out 519 units against 434 units a year earlier.
- Auto sales stay on pace in April (Roundup) - May 01, 2012
- Ashok Leyland's sales grow, Bajaj Auto dip in July - Aug 02, 2012
- Ashok Leyland sales jump 103 percent - Dec 02, 2009
- Auto makers log growth despite rising prices - May 02, 2011
- Auto-industry's mixed results for November sales - Dec 01, 2011
- Tata Motors logs 15 percent sales growth - Aug 01, 2012
- TVS Motors, India Yamaha log sales growth in November - Dec 01, 2011
- Sales slowdown for auto companies in May (Lead) - Jun 01, 2012
- Auto makers continue to log growth (Lead) - May 02, 2011
- Maruti Suzuki's May sales down five percent - Jun 01, 2012
- Maruti Suzuki sales drop for the sixth month running - Dec 01, 2011
- Maruti Suzuki logs 9.2 percent sales growth - Aug 01, 2012
- TVS Motor logs 18 percent sales growth in May - Jun 01, 2011
- Tata Motors sales rise 4 percent in May, Nano sales jump - Jun 01, 2012
- In a subdued auto market, Asian companies log growth in July (Roundup) - Aug 01, 2012