Aruna Chaddha moves bail applicationAugust 31st, 2012 - 11:52 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Aug 31 (IANS) Aruna Chaddha, an accused in former flight attendant Geetika Sharma’s suicide case, moved a bail application in a Delhi court Friday.
A close associate of Chaddha told IANS that her bail plea would be heard in the court of Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Devender Kumar Jangala Saturday.
Chaddha was an official of the now-defunct MDLR Airlines where Geetika too worked.
She was arrested Aug 8 and the court had Thursday extended her judicial custody till Sept 11.
Former Haryana minister Gopal Goyal Kanda is the prime accused in the case.
Geetika, 23, accused Kanda and Chaddha of harassing her and forcing her to commit suicide. She died on the night of Aug 4-5 at her house in New Delhi. Both Kanda and Chaddha have denied the allegations.
Charges of criminal intimidation and abetment to suicide were slapped on Kanda and Chaddha over the suicide.
- Chaddha's judicial custody extended till Sep 11 - Aug 30, 2012
- Court issues warrant against Kanda (Lead) - Aug 16, 2012
- Court issues warrant against Kanda - Aug 16, 2012
- Chaddha's police custody extended by three days - Aug 13, 2012
- Police to question Chaddha for three more days (Lead) - Aug 13, 2012
- Court rejects Aruna Chaddha's bail plea - Sep 07, 2012
- Hearing on Aruna Chaddha's bail plea deferred - Sep 05, 2012
- Court again rejects cops' plea seeking Chaddha's custody - Aug 21, 2012
- Kanda sent to 7 days police custody (Lead) - Aug 18, 2012
- Kanda's anticipatory bail plea decision Friday - Aug 16, 2012
- Geetika suicide: Chaddha sent to two days' police custody (Lead) - Aug 09, 2012
- Aruna Chaddha moves high court for bail (Lead) - Sep 20, 2012
- Kanda sent to judicial custody (Lead) - Aug 28, 2012
- Court again rejects cops' plea for Chaddha's custody (Lead) - Aug 21, 2012
- Chaddha's bail plea withdrawn from high court - Sep 21, 2012