Army man detained over three deaths in familyJuly 24th, 2012 - 10:55 pm ICT by IANS
Gurgaon, July 24 (IANS) An army man was Tuesday detained and questioned after his wife, daughter and mother were found dead in his house here, police said.
Rajesh Kumar, 28, who had come on a vacation from his posting in Shillong in Meghalaya, was detained for his suspected involvement in the killings in Bhorakalan village.
Rajesh Kumar’s family lived in the fields near the village. Police said the suspect arrived in the village 20 days ago on a one-month leave.
He was the only son of his father who died a couple of years back. There were only four members in the family.
Bodies of his wife Sharmila, 26, and mother Suresh Kumari, 48, were found hanging from door frames Tuesday. His daughter Nidhi, 2, was found dead on the bed. She had been strangled, police said.
- Mother of Rajesh Talwar's lawyer murdered - Mar 08, 2011
- Man strangles landlord's two kids - Nov 22, 2011
- Man kills wife and three children, then himself - Sep 06, 2012
- Two dead in 'honour killing' - Aug 26, 2012
- Man, 80, held for strangling wife - Feb 22, 2012
- Mother of Rajesh Talwar's lawyer murdered (Second Lead) - Mar 09, 2011
- Man held for wife's dowry death - May 25, 2011
- Northeast students want CBI to probe deaths of Loitam, Sangma - May 13, 2012
- Angered over no sons, man kills wife, daughter in UP - Aug 14, 2012
- GNLA chief seek's lawyer presence during interrogation - Aug 07, 2012
- Bihar doctor dragged out of clinic, shot dead - Sep 14, 2011
- Uttarakhand professor found murdered in Uttar Pradesh - Apr 05, 2011
- Husband murders wife, daughters, kills self in Gurgaon - Apr 20, 2012
- Man kills daughter over love affair - Oct 24, 2011
- Man held for killing wife over dowry - May 10, 2011