Armed robbers loot bank in ChhattisgarhJanuary 2nd, 2010 - 11:38 pm ICT by IANS
Raipur, Jan 2 (IANS) Four armed masked men Saturday looted about Rs.700,000 from a State Bank of India (SBI) branch in Chhattisgarh’s capital Raipur, police said.
The robbers stormed into the SBI’s Urla area branch and took away about Rs.700,000 in cash at gunpoint, Inspector General of Police, Raipur D.M. Awasthi told reporters.
He added that a CCTV camera installed in the branch captured the footage of all the four robbers, who had covered their faces, and the police would soon track down them, based on vital descriptions available such as the height and body structure of the robbers, who stayed inside the bank for about 15 minutes.
- No breakthrough in Rs.7.6 million bank loot case - Oct 07, 2010
- Masked men shoot bank cashier, loot Rs.1 million - Mar 28, 2012
- Rs.1.4 million looted from a bank in Chennai - Feb 20, 2012
- Dacoits loot Karachi bank of Rs.9.6 mn - Aug 10, 2011
- Rs.7.6 mn looted from ICICI bank - Oct 04, 2010
- Police gun down five 'robbers' in Chennai (Third Lead) - Feb 23, 2012
- Youth held with 300 kg of marijuana - Dec 15, 2009
- Rs.9 mn looted from Karachi bank - Apr 15, 2011
- Austria's Obama Robber Makes Headlines! - Jan 22, 2011
- Bank looted in Ghaziabad - Apr 12, 2010
- Agra bank looted of Rs.11 lakh - Mar 23, 2012
- Four criminals lynched in Jharkhand - Jan 25, 2012
- Armed robbers loot Rs.20 lakh from Mumbai bank (Lead) - Oct 11, 2010
- Police gun down five robbers in Chennai (Second Lead) - Feb 23, 2012
- Gold worth Rs.1 crore robbed from Andhra Bank - May 12, 2010