Apollo DKV forays into KeralaNovember 12th, 2008 - 9:10 pm ICT by IANS
Kochi, Nov 12 (IANS) Low-cost and easy health insurance service provider Apollo DKV Insurance Wednesday announced its foray into Kerala through an exclusive tie-up with Muthoot Pappachan Group (MPG).As per the alliance, the Kerala-based corporate group MPG would sell Apollo’s health insurance products through its wide network of branches in the state.
Apollo DKV chief marketing officer C. Chandrasekhar said on the occasion that the company was putting in a concerted effort to expand the health insurance category by introducing new and innovative products.
“Partnership with the renowned Muthoot Pappachan Group is a privilege and it would be a step ahead in making health insurance products readily available to all the sections of our society,” he said.
MPG director Thomas Muthoot said the company was pleased to be associated with Apollo DKV, “a highly respected health insurance company”.
- New player pitches in for Kochi IT park - Nov 26, 2009
- Apollo DKV eyes tie-ups with other insurers - Nov 25, 2009
- Dhathri Ayurveda receives Ayush certification - Sep 25, 2010
- Kerala a friendly place for manufacturing units: Apollo Tyres - Sep 13, 2012
- Muthoot Group warms up to fresh IPL tender - Mar 09, 2010
- Kochi to get country's first health mall - Mar 03, 2011
- Kerala IT firm bags $12 mn funding - Jun 26, 2012
- Max Bupa bids for state health insurance in three states - Oct 18, 2011
- Reliance Life Insurance in talk with banks for tie-up - Aug 19, 2012
- Anti-ragging campaign launched in Delhi University - Aug 11, 2010
- Kerala woos prospective investors from Karnataka - Jul 20, 2012
- Insurance firms might find draft bancassurance guidelines difficult - Jan 03, 2012
- Kerala group to invest Rs.7.5 bn in new hotel ventures - May 22, 2009
- Shriram group to divest 20 percent in Shriram Capital to Sanlam - Jan 12, 2011
- Bharti AXA to infuse Rs.200 crore additional capital in 2012 - Mar 05, 2012