Anushka Sharma’s baggage verified at Mumbai airportJune 27th, 2011 - 6:41 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, June 27 (IANS) Actress Anushka Sharma, who was returning from Toronto after attending the International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) Awards, got delayed at Mumbai airport Monday as the customs department was verifying her claimed accessories, officials said.
“She was not detained. She claimed that she was carrying some watches and jewellery, so we were verifying that. So, she was delayed at the airport,” a customs official confirmed to IANS.
“Anushka is not being interrogated by customs. She was carrying various accessories that were given by various brands to her. Anushka is only at the customs only to sign the formal paperwork for the borrowed accessories,” Anushka’s spokesperson told IANS.
- Airport detentions on the rise for Bollywood stars - Jun 29, 2011
- Ekta Kapoor detained at airport, released - Aug 08, 2011
- It is an open and shut case: Minissha - May 20, 2011
- Minissha Lamba held at airport with undeclared jewellery - May 19, 2011
- I paid Rs.12,000 for excess baggage: Bipasha - May 26, 2011
- Bipasha pays for excess baggage at airport (Second Lead) - May 26, 2011
- Bipasha detained at airport, pays Rs.12,000 (Lead) - May 26, 2011
- Vancouver bids to host IIFA in 2013 - Nov 14, 2011
- Bollywood fever grips Toronto as stars land for IIFA show - Jun 22, 2011
- I'll go to Cannes every year now: Minissha Lamba (Interview) - May 22, 2011
- Not questioned by customs: Dia Mirza - Jan 07, 2012
- Jewellery still with customs, says Minissha Lamba - Jun 03, 2011
- 'Dabangg' wins five at IIFA; Sonakshi, Ranvir win debut awards (Second Lead) - Jun 26, 2011
- 'Band Baaja Baaraat', 'Dabangg' sweep IIFA technical awards - Apr 27, 2011
- 'Band Baaja Baaraat' wins three IIFA awards - Jun 25, 2011