Another warm day in Delhi (Lead)November 4th, 2011 - 8:11 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Nov 4 (IANS) It was a warm sunny day in the capital Friday as the maximum temperature settled two notches above average at 32.2 degrees Celsius. Delhiites can expect similar weather Saturday.
“The minimum temperature was recorded at 15.4 degrees Celsius, normal for this time of the year,” said an official of the India Meteorological Department (IMD).
Humidity levels oscillated between a high of 87 and a low of 42 percent.
According to IMD, there will be mist in the morning Saturday but a clear and warm afternoon will follow.
“The maximum and minimum temperatures will hover around 32 and 15 degrees Celsius, respectively,” said the official.
Thursday’s maximum temperature settled two notches above average at 32.4 degrees while the minimum was recorded a notch above average at 15.9 degrees Celsius.
- Warm day in Delhi, similar weather Thursday (Lead) - Nov 02, 2011
- Warm, sunny morning in Delhi - Nov 05, 2011
- Sunny Tuesday morning in Delhi - May 15, 2012
- Warm, sunny Monday expected (Lead) - Dec 04, 2011
- Warm Sunday morning in Delhi - Nov 06, 2011
- Bright, nippy morning in Delhi - Nov 04, 2011
- Sunny morning in Delhi, cloudy evening likely - Nov 03, 2011
- Hot Saturday for Delhi - Jun 16, 2012
- Delhi has another hot day, rains expected Sunday (Lead) - Jun 23, 2012
- Pleasant weekend forecast for Delhi (Lead) - Nov 19, 2011
- Bright but nippy morning in Delhi - Nov 17, 2011
- Chilly morning in Delhi, clear day ahead - Dec 17, 2011
- Pleasant week ahead for Delhi (Lead) - Dec 10, 2011
- Hot Friday in Delhi, no relief Saturday - Oct 14, 2011
- Breezy morning for Delhi, warm day likely - Mar 06, 2012
Tags: humidity levels, india meteorological department, india meteorological department imd, maximum temperature, minimum temperature, minimum temperatures, New Delhi, notch, notches, sunny day, warm afternoon, weather