Another split for Eva Longoria?March 9th, 2012 - 2:30 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, March 9 (IANS) Actress Eva Longoria has reportedly split from singer boyfriend Eduardo Cruz.
The two were first introduced at a party hosted by Eduardo’s sister, actress Penelope Cruz, before stepping out together as a couple in February 2011.
The 36-year-old, who divorced Tony Parker in 2010 after three years of marriage amid allegations he had cheated on her, is said to be focusing on her work in the wake of the “mutual” split.
“It was mutual decision. They are staying friends. She’s focusing on work and the end of Desperate Housewives,” showbizspy.com quoted a source as saying.
- Longoria gets rid of tattoo - Jan 22, 2012
- Longoria, Cruz part ways - Jun 29, 2012
- Eva Longoria: Body Inked With Marriage Date To Stay - Jan 13, 2011
- Eva Longoria, beau lock lips in public - Mar 10, 2011
- I was lucky to find Eduardo: Longoria - Nov 30, 2011
- Eva Longoria's 'new man' is Penelope Cruz's bro - Jan 06, 2011
- Eva Longoria Dating Penelope Cruz's Younger Brother Eduardo? - Jan 29, 2011
- Longoria has new man in her life! - Jan 06, 2011
- Are Eva Longoria & Eduardo Cruz dating each other? - Apr 26, 2011
- Tony Parker admits divorce from Eva Longoria was 'hard' - Feb 13, 2011
- Longoria dating Penelope's brother? - Feb 08, 2011
- Longoria in pursuit of happiness - Feb 24, 2012
- Eva Longoria eager to have kids - Apr 08, 2011
- Longoria says dealing with divorce has been hard - Mar 15, 2011
- Eva Longoria Files For Divorce From Tony Parker Citing "Irreconcilable Differences" - Nov 18, 2010