Another kidney racket kingpin nabbed in DelhiFebruary 17th, 2008 - 9:31 pm ICT by admin
New Delhi, Feb 17 (IANS) Jeewan Kumar Raut, brother and key aide of alleged kidney transplant scam mastermind Amit Kumar, has finally been arrested here. The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) arrested Jeewan, absconding since Jan 24 when the racket was busted in Gurgaon, from his hideout.
The Interpol had issued a Red Corner notice against him and Amit Kumar, alias Santosh Rameshwar Raut.
Amit Kumar was arrested Feb 7 from Nepal.
CBI sleuths were interrogating Jeewan regarding his involvement in the kidney racket.
- Court summons kidney scam kingpin from Jaipur - Jul 24, 2011
- Businessmen who duped investors of Rs.2,000 mn extradited - Mar 20, 2012
- Kidney kingpin's brother arrested in Delhi - Feb 17, 2008
- Kidney racket kingpin's sealed house burgled 4th time - Mar 12, 2010
- Kidney scam kingpin's tout sent to CBI custody - Feb 19, 2008
- Delhi cop held for letting off kidney kingpin, six flee - Feb 15, 2008
- 'Doctor Horror' brought back to Delhi - Feb 09, 2008
- Kidney kingpin gets bail in fake passport cases - Mar 05, 2010
- Delhi cop held for taking bribe, letting off kidney kingpin - Feb 15, 2008
- Kidney scam accused identifies corrupt cop - Feb 18, 2008
- Kidney racket kingpin denied bail - May 09, 2008
- CBI to file chargesheet against kidney racketeer Dr. Amit Kumar - Apr 29, 2008
- Kidney kingpin picked up nuances of surgery from CDs: CBI - Mar 04, 2008
- CBI files chargesheet against kidney kingpin Amit Kumar - Apr 29, 2008
- Court extends custody of nurse in kidney scam - Feb 17, 2008