Anna, Ramdev to hold joint fast June 3April 20th, 2012 - 4:16 pm ICT by IANS
Gurgaon, April 20 (IANS) Anti-corruption activist Anna Hazare and yoga guru Baba Ramdev will jointly sit on a one day token fast in Delhi June 3.
Making the announcement here, Hazare said the fast will press for a strong Lokpal bill and mobilise opinion against black money.
Hazare and Ramdev were addressing a joint press conference in this suburb.
- Anna, Ramdev join hands, to hold fast June 3 (Lead) - Apr 20, 2012
- Hazare to support Ramdev's Aug 9 protest - Jul 17, 2012
- Ramdev adamant on fast, Anna upset with government (Lead) - Jun 02, 2011
- Ramdev plans fast against corruption - May 22, 2011
- CCPA meets amid Lokpal bill differences, Ramdev's planned fast - May 31, 2011
- Mumbai dabbawalas, Vidarbha farmers back Ramdev - Jun 03, 2011
- Ramdev asks president to intervene in Anna saga (Lead) - Aug 17, 2011
- Government committed to passing Lokpal bill soon: Narayanasamy - Jul 17, 2012
- Ramdev adamant on fast, says he's with Anna - Jun 02, 2011
- Police mum on Hazare request for fast - Aug 01, 2011
- Anna supports Ramdev, warns government - Jun 02, 2011
- Hazare writes open letter to parliamentarians - Aug 02, 2011
- Ramdev determined to fast; PM, Sonia mull ways to dissuade him (Roundup) - Jun 02, 2011
- Ramdev to meet president - Aug 17, 2011
- Activists to meet PM on Lokpal Bill - Mar 06, 2011