Aniston’s tattoo tribute to dogJune 27th, 2011 - 11:56 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 27 (IANS) Actress Jennifer Aniston has paid tribute to her beloved dog after his death by having the pet’s name tattooed on her foot.
Aniston, 42, was distraught when Norman, her Welsh corgi-terrier mix, passed away at the age of 15 earlier this year, reports dailystar.co.uk.
The new body art, which features the name Norman inked on the inside on her right foot, is Aniston’s first tattoo.
- Aniston's dog dies - May 18, 2011
- Aniston to adopt new dog - Jan 20, 2012
- Jennifer Aniston in love with new obsession - Jul 10, 2010
- Aniston commissioning portrait of her late dog - May 28, 2011
- Jennifer Aniston worried about beloved pooch's health - Oct 22, 2009
- Jennifer upset over pet's deteriorating health - Oct 22, 2009
- Jennifer Aniston can't see her pooch in pain - Oct 12, 2009
- Jennifer Aniston most trusted to look after pets - Jun 06, 2009
- Jennifer Aniston wants pooch to sniff out true love for her - Aug 08, 2009
- John Mayer hates Jennifer Aniston''s pooches - Dec 22, 2008
- Jennifer Aniston turns real-life heroine; rescues lost dog - Jan 29, 2009
- Queen's beloved Corgi dies - Sep 10, 2012
- Jennifer Aniston's pooch sits on director's chair on new film's sets - May 27, 2009
- Aniston game for artificial insemination - Apr 10, 2011
- Rowland shows off her first tattoo - Feb 18, 2011