Aniston’s handprints immortalisedJuly 8th, 2011 - 1:32 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, July 8 (IANS) Actress Jennifer Aniston, who is set to receive a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame next year, has cast her hands and feet in cement outside Grauman’s Chinese Theatre.
The 42-year-old celebrated the event along with new boyfriend Justin Theroux, close friend Chelsea Handler and “Horrible Bosses” co-star Jason Bateman, Femalefirst.co.uk reported.
The ceremony took place Thursday.
–Indo-Asain News Service
- Aniston, Theroux share first public kiss - Feb 24, 2012
- Aniston's ex happy about her engagement - Aug 22, 2012
- Theroux loves bad guy roles - Aug 14, 2011
- Aniston feels sexy in boyfriend's T-shirt - Feb 08, 2012
- Aniston, Theroux living together? - Jun 17, 2011
- Aniston keen to return to theatre - Jul 25, 2011
- Aniston, Theroux engaged - Aug 13, 2012
- Justin is my protector: Aniston - Apr 14, 2012
- Aniston, Theroux to move in together? - Aug 28, 2011
- Representative: Jennifer Aniston is not dating Jason Sudekis - Jun 20, 2010
- Katherine Heigl's 'One for the Money' postponed yet again - Mar 18, 2011
- Theroux 'very happy' with Aniston - Feb 21, 2012
- Aniston, Clooney in same flight - Jun 29, 2012
- Old Spice guy - Isaiah Mustafa cast in a movie with Jennifer Aniston - Jul 29, 2010
- Justin Theroux is dating Jennifer Aniston - Jun 03, 2011
Tags: actress jennifer, asain, boyfriend justin, cement, ceremony took place, chinese theatre, co star, femalefirst, friend chelsea, handprints, hands and feet, hollywood walk of fame, indo, jason bateman, jennifer aniston, justin theroux, new boyfriend, news service, vm, walk of fame