Angelina Jolie suffering from postnatal depressionSeptember 5th, 2008 - 6:32 am ICT by IANS
New York, Sep 4 (IANS) Hollywood actress Angelina Jolie is struggling with depression ever since the birth of her twins Vivienne and Knox two months ago.The actress is exhausted by the sleepless nights caused due to her twins’ constant weeping and has called in doctors over concerns for her newborns’ health, reports dailymail.co.uk.
According to the National Enquirer, the babies are said to be suffering from colic, a common but largely unexplained condition that causes repeated episodes of excessive and inconsolable crying.
Another magazine In Touch has stated that the babies’ constant state of distress has caused Jolie to slip into ‘depression mode’, prompting fears she may be suffering post-natal depression.
“The 33-year-old has been trying to control her emotions around her older children Maddox, 7, Pax, 4, Zahara, 3, and Shiloh, 2, but her mood swings have been hard on the entire family,” said a source.
The source added: “She cries at the drop of a hat and laughs at inappropriate times.”
- Jolie plans Africa trip with kids - Aug 01, 2011
- Pitt's mom shops for Shiloh, upsets Jolie - Jul 18, 2012
- Angelina Jolie slips into postnatal depression - Sep 04, 2008
- Kids tell Pitt, Jolie to settle down - Sep 22, 2011
- Motherhood brings immense happiness to Jolie - Jul 09, 2012
- Brangelina's son taking pilot lessons - Feb 07, 2012
- Jolie cherishes motherhood - Jan 31, 2012
- Refugees improved Jolie's parenting skills - Oct 05, 2011
- Angelina Jolie finds family life easy - Jul 04, 2012
- Enjoy every moment of motherhood, Jolie tells new moms - Jan 20, 2011
- Angelina Jolie learning French - Dec 21, 2011
- Jolie wants to raise kids as individuals - Dec 06, 2010
- Jolie not planning for more kids - Jun 05, 2011
- Pitt under pressure to marry - Sep 23, 2011
- Brangelina have nicknames for each other - Sep 08, 2012