Angelina Jolie finds family life easyJuly 4th, 2012 - 7:14 am ICT by IANS
London, July 4 (IANS) Actress Angelina Jolie insists looking after her six children is “easy”.
The 37-year-old insist she and fiance Brad Pitt never worry about missing anything in their careers due to the demands of caring for Maddox, 11, Pax, eight, Zahara, seven, Shiloh, six, and three-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne.
“It’s just so easy for me to be looking after the kids even thought it takes a lot of energy and you don’t have much time for yourself,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Jolie as saying.
“The children are so much a part of my life and Brad’s that we don’t worry or stress ourselves about not working more often,” she added.
- Pitt under pressure to marry - Sep 23, 2011
- Brangelina's son taking pilot lessons - Feb 07, 2012
- Motherhood brings immense happiness to Jolie - Jul 09, 2012
- Pitt's mom shops for Shiloh, upsets Jolie - Jul 18, 2012
- Kids tell Pitt, Jolie to settle down - Sep 22, 2011
- Pitt's parenting woes - Nov 20, 2011
- Refugees improved Jolie's parenting skills - Oct 05, 2011
- Brangelina have nicknames for each other - Sep 08, 2012
- I'd like to marry now: Brad Pitt - Jan 27, 2012
- Brad Pitt set to marry Angelina Jolie? - May 30, 2011
- I will never be as good as my mom: Joile - Nov 29, 2011
- Brad Pitt enjoys mud fighting with kids - Dec 01, 2011
- Jolie not a social person - Dec 10, 2011
- Brad wants to get married (Lead) - Jan 27, 2012
- Pitt to buy mini motorbikes for kids - Jun 16, 2012