Andre is wonderful man and great father: Angela MogridgeJuly 31st, 2011 - 4:52 am ICT by IANS
London, July 31 (IANS) Australia-based graphic designer Angela Mogridge, who is Peter Andre’s good friend, feels the singer is a great father and a wonderful man at heart.
“I love kids. That would never be a deterrent. I know Pete is a family man first and foremost, and his children mean the world to him. I really respect him for that,” contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
“I don’t like to speculate about these things but Pete is a wonderful man and he is definitely marriage material.”
“I am one of four and have always loved children so I would definitely want some of my own but not sure exactly how many. Pete is a great father so I would feel very comfortable bringing them up with him,” she said.
The singer has two children, Junior, six, and a four-year-old daughter Princess Tiaamii with ex-wife Katie Price.
- Peter Andre back with ex-girlfriend? - Aug 15, 2011
- Peter Andre feels he has guardian angel - Oct 26, 2011
- Beckham good at personal bonding, feels Andre - Aug 12, 2012
- Andre seeks ex-girlfriend's help in organising kids' party - Jun 12, 2011
- Andre is nervous about love - Jul 09, 2011
- Leandro Penna is the best father, says Price - Aug 24, 2011
- Andre doesn't want to date any more celebrities - May 21, 2011
- Peter Andre still attracted to ex - Apr 12, 2011
- No more kids for Andre - Sep 11, 2011
- Andre had fling with Price's friend? - Oct 25, 2010
- Katie Price wants to have kids with Penna - Jun 22, 2011
- Peter Andre loves 'Star Trek' movies - Dec 28, 2011
- My children think Emily is family friend: Andre - Sep 13, 2012
- Peter Andre to perform with son - Nov 22, 2010
- Peter Andre gets a new pet - Jan 31, 2012