Anderson Cooper In Jaipur With Boyfriend Benjamin MaisaniOctober 30th, 2009 - 8:29 pm ICT by GD
By Madhuri Dey
Oct. 30, (THAINDIAN NEWS) Anderson Cooper has been spotted with his boyfriend Benjamin Maisani in India, apparently to spend a vacation. It is common knowledge that the CNN reporter is gay, but he had never before been public with his personal life. No wonder, then, that the photographs taken of the two has cooked up quite a storm among the paparazzi.
It has been assumed that Cooper and his boyfriend Maisani are staying at an expensive heritage hotel at Jaipur in Rajasthan, India. Photos of the two were taken while they were lounging at the Rambagh Palace Hotel, where the two are staying. An inside source reported to the New York Post that on the first night of their arrival, the two had hit upon the romantic idea of filling the bathtub in Anderson’s room with bubbles and sprinkling it with rose petals. It is reported that they have boarded the hotel at a whopping three thousand and two hundred dollars per night. The hotel was rated the most sophisticated hotel in the world by the Conde Nast Magazine and is also one of the most expensive ones.
Maisani is the owner of a bar called Eastern Bloc in East Village. This is the second time he has been spotted with Anderson. The last time they were seen together was in June. They were spotted biking together. According to Anderson, he prefers not to talk about his personal life as he feels that it might harm his career. He stresses that as a reporter, it is imperative for him to mingle with all sorts of people and that exposed details of his personal life might ruin his chances.
- CNN star Anderson Cooper on luxurious holiday in Jaipur - Oct 29, 2009
- Is Anderson Cooper going to marry boyfriend Ben Maisani? - Jul 12, 2012
- Benjamin Maisani To Adopt An Orphan From Haiti With His Boy Friend? - Feb 04, 2010
- Conde Nast to close four magazines, including Gourmet - Oct 06, 2009
- Fashion Designer Sylvie Cachay Found Dead In Manhattan Hotel Room - Dec 10, 2010
- Conde Nast Traveller magazine to be launched in India - Jan 19, 2010
- Ray J distraught over Whitney Houston's death - Feb 13, 2012
- Whitney Houston's body flown to New Jersey on Tyler Perry's private jet - Feb 14, 2012
- Charlie Sheen's porn star pals party together in Florida - Mar 28, 2011
- Brooklyn Decker moving into new house with hubby Andy Roddick - Apr 16, 2011
- Rambagh Palace has no bookings by Katy-Russell on D-day - Oct 19, 2010
- Christina Aguilera – Trying To Work Things Out - Dec 15, 2010
- When Pammie, Van Morrison's diva-like demands drove hotel staff crazy - Jan 16, 2011
- Seyfried back with Cooper? - Aug 20, 2011
- Anderson played Ashes in Australia with back pain - Jan 25, 2011
Tags: anderson cooper, cnn, cnn reporter, common knowledge, conde nast magazine, dey, eastern bloc, heritage hotel, india photos, jaipur, madhuri, new york post, oct 30, paparazzi, personal life, petals, rajasthan india, rambagh palace hotel, romantic idea, sophisticated hotel