‘Anbirkku Alavillai’ to promote marriage counselling (With Image)May 24th, 2011 - 5:15 pm ICT by IANS
Chennai, May 24 (IANS) Tamil movie “Anbirkku Alavillai”, about problems in marriage and how they can be resolved, starring Sumeet Pathak and Neetu Chaudhury is set to hit theatres June 3.
Directed by Maryam Kassaie and S. Anand Babu, it also stars Bollywood comic actor Johnny Lever.
The story revolves around Vijay (Sumeet), a young man in love with Sneha (Neetu). They want to get married and what happens when they tie the knot despite warnings from friends.
Produced by SIMPL (Shepherd India Media Private Limited), the film is an initiative to promote marriage counselling.
- 'Golmaal 3' completes a rib-tickling trilogy (IANS Hindi Film Review, Rating ***) - Nov 05, 2010
- 'Housefull 2' - too many characters crowd this comic caper (IANS Hindi Film Review) - Apr 07, 2012
- Vinay, Ranvir to dub for 3D Hollywood film - Mar 02, 2011
- 'Golmaal 3' grosses Rs.117 crore worldwide in initial week - Nov 14, 2010
- Ayushmann's take on acting, anchoring (Movie Snippets) - Mar 15, 2012
- 'Golmaal 3' earns Rs.70 crore in initial weekend - Nov 09, 2010
- Chunky enjoys humour connect with young fans - Jul 26, 2012
- Amitabh Bachchan aped by Johnny Lever! - Feb 04, 2010
- 'Sarabhai vs Sarabhai' won't come back: Deven Bhojani - May 16, 2012
- Legislator among 1,034 couples in Maharashtra's biggest mass marriage - Jan 29, 2012
- Nervousness is good, says Pulkit Samrat - Mar 30, 2012
- Preview Of 'Yamla Pagla Deewana': Deols Will Rock This Time! - Jan 13, 2011
- Desi 'Kill Bill' series with Neetu Chandra? - Apr 07, 2012
- Sizzling Telugu Actor Allu Arjun Gets Engaged - Nov 27, 2010
- 'Jo Dooba So Paar…' goes to South Asian film fest - Sep 22, 2011