Anaka, Mahesh head Indian challenge in world junior squashJuly 6th, 2012 - 5:30 pm ICT by IANS
Doha, July 6 (IANS) Egyptians Marwan El Shorbagy and Nour El Sherbini have been given top billing in the men’s and women’s singles while double Asian junior champion Anaka Alankamony and Mahesh Mangaonkar head the Indian challenge in the World Squash Junior Championship commencing here Saturday.
The individual events which will conclude July 12, will be followed by the biennial junior team championship (July 13-18).
The other Indians in the fray include Deepak Mishra, Kush Kumar, Vivek Dinodia, Vrishab Kotian, Abhishek Pradhan, Harshit Kaur Jawanda, Aparajitha Balamurukan, Lakshya Ragavendran and Sachika Ingale.
- World Junior Squash: Aparajitha rallies to win - Jul 09, 2012
- Ashitha leads Indians into Asian Junior squash semis - Jun 21, 2012
- Aparajitha, Anaka advance in women's junior squash - Jul 21, 2011
- Ashita puts out second seed Akanksha in Indian Open squash - Sep 08, 2011
- World Junior Squash - Anaka in round of 16 - Jul 22, 2011
- World Junior Squash: Anaka, Mahesh in last eight - Jul 10, 2012
- India's Mahesh, Anaka second in world junior squash - Jan 11, 2012
- Mahesh, Anaka in finals of Indian Open squash - Sep 09, 2011
- Anaka in quarterfinals of British Open junior squash - Jan 04, 2012
- Indian girls finish fourth in World junior squash - Jul 31, 2011
- Egypt too good for India in U-21 Squash World Cup - Feb 02, 2012
- Bright start by Indians in junior squash - Jul 08, 2012
- Dipika loses to Nour - Jun 29, 2010
- India in tough pool for U-21 Squash World Cup - Jan 29, 2012
- Record entries for National Junior Squash Championships - Oct 24, 2010