Amy Winehouse begs for a drinkJanuary 15th, 2009 - 3:42 pm ICT by IANS
London, Jan 15 (IANS) Troubled singer Amy Winehouse is back to her drinking days and was spotted begging for drinks after hotel staff refused to serve her any more alcohol.The 25-year-old singer, who is battling her addiction to drugs, was seen crawling around the restaurant begging other holidaymakers to buy her wine, which she could take back to her room, reports dailymail.co.uk.
Guests at the Le Sport Spa resort in St. Lucia are said to be exasperated at the behaviour of Winehouse, who has been seen wandering around in her bra or even topless.
The singer’s father, Mitch, has now flown there to keep an eye on his daughter and her friends.
- No film on Winehouse's life! - Dec 12, 2011
- Quit drinking or die, doctors tell Winehouse - May 31, 2011
- Sarah is ideal for Amy charity: Mitch Winehouse - Oct 25, 2011
- Winehouse foundation to be launched Sep 14 - Sep 07, 2011
- Amy Winehouse's new album to be released in December - Oct 31, 2011
- We did our best to save Amy: Mitch Winehouse - Jul 09, 2012
- Booze denied Winehouse crawling up to grab vacationers drinks - Jan 14, 2009
- Winehouse's father gives her clothes to fans - Jul 31, 2011
- Im certainly not out of control, says Amy Winehouse - Jan 16, 2009
- Gaultier's show infuriates Winehouse's father - Jan 28, 2012
- Amy Winehouse's father wants to set up a rehab center - Aug 05, 2011
- Amy was too young to die, says goddaughter - Jul 24, 2012
- Winehouse had plans to adopt? - Aug 01, 2011
- Amy Winehouse's dress sold for £43,200 - Nov 30, 2011
- Amy died of seizure during detox? - Sep 11, 2011