Amrita launches free tution programme (Lead)March 27th, 2012 - 8:49 pm ICT by IANS
Thiruvananthapuram, March 27 (IANS) Kerala Education Minister P.K. Abdu Rabb Tuesday launched an online programme of Amrita University to help students gain better skills so as to secure jobs.
“Usage of advanced technology in education sector is always a helping hand. Online Gurukul would be able to bridge the gap between education and employment,” Rabb said on the occasion.
The free online tuition programme is an ideal platform for college students to learn, share and enrich their knowledge.
It is transmitted through Amrita University’s E-Learning platform A-VIEW (Amrita Virtual Interactive ELearning World), developed by Amrita E-Learning Research Lab.
The pilot programme is on in Kerala. It will soon be extended to other states.
- Amrita University's free online tution programme launched - Mar 27, 2012
- Kerala, Dubai body hold talks on Academic City - Mar 20, 2012
- Need for Kerala to reform higher education: Experts - Sep 14, 2012
- More trouble for Achuthanandan's son - Oct 21, 2011
- Intel donates 625 laptops for Kerala e-learning school project - Oct 02, 2011
- Abu Dhabi varsity to launch online courses - Sep 29, 2011
- Achuthanandan's son faces suspension - Oct 26, 2011
- Manipal group e-learning platform wins innovative award - Jan 23, 2012
- Controversy over dress circular to Kerala teachers - Jul 03, 2012
- Chandy expands cabinet, inducts 13 more ministers - May 23, 2011
- Now Skoool web technologies in all Kerala schools - Feb 20, 2010
- iProf Learning secures Rs.22 crore funds - Apr 21, 2011
- IGNOU launches course for central government staff - Oct 28, 2010
- Workshops, manual...Delhi University looks anew at lab safety - Jun 02, 2010
- Kerala's IT@School Project to train Parents - Aug 14, 2011