Amitabh-Tabu’s ‘Cheeni Kum’ moment in hospitalFebruary 23rd, 2012 - 2:41 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Feb 23 (IANS) Amitabh Bachchan says he loved spending time with his “Cheeni Kum” co-star Tabu when she visited him at the Seven Hills Hospital, where he has been under observation since the past 12 days.
“The wonderful Tabu visited today and spent sizeable time, talking of many connected and unconnected issues. Of film and nature, of quality and appreciation and, of course, her own considerations on the kind of films she wanted to be associated with,” Amitabh posted on his blog bigb.bigadda.com Wednesday night.
“A joy always to be with her,” he added.
R. Balakrishnan’s “Cheeni Kum”, released in 2007, narrated a love story between an egoistic 64-year-old chef (Big B), who falls for a much younger girl (Tabu). The movie was critically acclaimed.
- Balki makes 'Bbuddah...' promos, Big B ecstatic - Jun 19, 2011
- Kristin Stewart not aboard 'Paani': Shekhar Kapur (Snippets) - Apr 28, 2010
- Amitabh's abdominal surgery legacy of 'Coolie' accident: Abhishek - Feb 10, 2012
- Big B to promote nutrition tablet (Movie Snippets) - May 15, 2011
- Big B enjoying the company of granddaughter - Nov 25, 2011
- Spice up V-Day with romantic Bollywood movies - Feb 09, 2012
- Big B to be honoured at Pune film fest - Jan 10, 2012
- Big B gets better, comes out to greet fans (With Image) - Mar 12, 2012
- Big B shoots for Maggie noodle ad - Jun 10, 2012
- Big B may feature in Rajasthani movie - Jul 27, 2011
- Nikhat Kazmi was generous: Big B - Jan 21, 2012
- Nitish Kumar is a simple and modest man: Big B - Aug 04, 2011
- No slowing down for Big B - Nov 05, 2011
- Dilip Saheb, a colossus: Big B - May 04, 2012
- Big B in flashback mode on birthday - Oct 11, 2011