American woman goes to Delhi women’s panel against MallyaMay 19th, 2012 - 4:08 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, May 19 (IANS) After sending a legal notice to Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) director Sidhartha Mallya for his tweet questioning her character, an American woman who was allegedly molested by the IPL team’s Australian recruit Luke Pomersbach has now filed a complaint with the Delhi Commission for Women (DCW) against the Mallya scion.
“We have received a complaint from Zohail Hameed, and will send him (Mallya) a notice on the tweet,” Barkha Singh, chairperson, DCW, said Saturday.
“I’m very upset, hurt and disappointed by Sidhartha’s comments posted on Twitter,” Hameed told reporters.
Junior Mallya on Friday posted a tweet where he questioned the character of Hameed. “The girl who is accusing Luke is saying he hit her ‘fiance’… what a load of f****** s***. She was all over me last night and asked for my bbm (blackberry messenger) pin, so if he was her fiance she wasn’t exactly behaving like a future wife.”
Pomersbach is alleged to have molested the woman at the ITC Maurya Hotel here early Friday morning and beaten her fiance Sahil Peerzada.
- IPL molestation case: Peerzada discharged from hospital - May 21, 2012
- RCB owner Sidhartha Mallya gets legal notice for tweets - May 19, 2012
- IPL player gets bail, American woman sends Mallya legal notice (Roundup) - May 19, 2012
- Siddharth Mallya questions victim's character, losses cool - May 18, 2012
- Pomersbach's lawyer denies he has confessed (Second Lead, Superseding earlier story) - May 21, 2012
- Pomersbach admits to molesting US woman (Lead) - May 21, 2012
- Australian IPL player arrested for molesting woman, claims innocence (Third Lead) - May 18, 2012
- Court reserves order on bail of Pomersbach - May 19, 2012
- RCB player Luke Pomersbach gets bail - May 19, 2012
- Double whammy hits IPL; player arrested, SRK banned from Wankhede (Roundup) - May 18, 2012
- Double blow for IPL; player arrested, SRK banned from Wankhede (Intro Roundup) - May 18, 2012
- Luke Pomersbach admits to molesting US woman - May 21, 2012
- Double trouble for IPL; player arrested, SRK banned from Wankhede (Second Intro Roundup) - May 18, 2012
- IPL molestation case: Victim's fiancee backs her version - May 20, 2012
- IPL player Luke Pomersbach gets bail (Lead) - May 19, 2012