All aspects of train fire to be probed: Railway Board chiefJuly 30th, 2012 - 11:10 pm ICT by IANS
Chennai, July 30 (IANS) All aspects of the fire aboard Tamil Nadu Express Monday that left 32 dead and injured 27 will be probed in detail, said Railway Board chairman Vinay Mittal.
Speaking to reporters here on his way to Nellore, the site of the accident, he said: “All the aspects of the fire accident in the S-11 coach of Tamil Nadu Express will be probed,” adding it will be “premature” to make any statement about the cause.
A fire broke out in the S11 coach of the train shortly after it passed through Nellore railway station in south coastal Andhra Pradesh, about 450 km from Hyderabad. The train was bound to Chennai from New Delhi.
- Railways to probe if TN express fire was accident or sabotage - Jul 30, 2012
- Sabotage not ruled out in train fire: Roy - Jul 30, 2012
- Rs.5 lakh compensation for victims of Tamil Nadu train fire - Jul 30, 2012
- PM, Jayalalithaa condole deaths in train fire (Lead) - Jul 30, 2012
- PM condoles deaths in Tamil Nadu train fire (Lead) - Jul 30, 2012
- PM condoles deaths in Tamil Nadu train fire - Jul 30, 2012
- 35 burnt alive in Tamil Nadu Express blaze (Fifth Lead) - Jul 30, 2012
- 35 killed as Tamil Nadu Express catches fire (Second Lead) - Jul 30, 2012
- One killed as train catches fire in Andhra Pradesh - Jul 30, 2012
- 35 burnt alive as Tamil Nadu Express catches fire (Third Lead) - Jul 30, 2012
- Five killed as train catches fire in Andhra Pradesh (Lead) - Jul 30, 2012
- 18 train fire victims remain unidentified - Jul 31, 2012
- Railways start probe into train fire - Aug 02, 2012
- Ill-fated Tamil Nadu Express reaches Chennai (Fourth Lead) - Jul 30, 2012
- Alive by God's grace, says train fire survivor - Jul 30, 2012