Alcoholic kills mother for stopping him from drinkingJune 27th, 2008 - 6:20 pm ICT by IANS
Raipur, June 27 (IANS) An alcoholic man axed his mother to death in Mahasamund district of Chhattisgarh for asking him to stop consuming liquor, police said Friday. Girjapati, 32, murdered his mother Mali Bai, 52, by repeatedly hitting her head against the sharp edge of an axe in Bichhia village Thursday night.
Girjapati’s wife Ganga Bai sustained injuries while trying to stop him from committing the crime.
Police said Girjapati is absconding.
- Alcoholic man commits suicide after killing wife, kids - Feb 26, 2010
- Teenager held in Chhattisgarh for killing woman - Jun 20, 2011
- Man hacks wife, five daughters to death - Feb 20, 2012
- Alcoholic man kills wife - Oct 29, 2011
- Teenager kills, burns parents in Haryana - May 14, 2012
- Three held with leopard skins - Nov 02, 2011
- Man kills son for refusing to beg - Aug 23, 2010
- Father kills son in Delhi - Jun 18, 2012
- Maoists kill special police officer in Chhattisgarh - Feb 14, 2011
- Man held with explosives in Chhattisgarh - Jun 14, 2011
- Man attacks elderly parents over property, sets them ablaze - Jul 31, 2010
- Wife kills alcoholic husband - Oct 19, 2010
- Three held for plotting to kill legislator - Sep 01, 2010
- Man kills wife and daughter - Mar 15, 2012
- Youth kills parents, grandmother - Jan 14, 2011