Akhilesh leads by example, declares assetsMarch 28th, 2012 - 1:54 pm ICT by IANS
Lucknow, March 28 (IANS) In a first, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav has declared his assets and got them posted on the state government web site.
The details of the immovable and movable assets of the 38-year-old suggest he owns a Pajero car worth Rs.20 lakh and holds a bank balance of Rs.1.18 crore.
Other than being a shareholder of 50 percent in a house at the posh Vikramaditya Marg here, Akhilesh Yadav has property worth Rs.98.84 lakh in his name.
He has agricultural land in his hometown Etawah and a plot in Friends Colony worth Rs.2.11 lakh.
The Samajwadi Party leader also has a building in his name on M.G. Road in the state capital that is estimated at Rs.37.55 lakh.
Akhilesh Yadav has invested Rs.1.08 crore in different fixed deposits, saving plans, policies and Mutual Funds with LIC, Aviva Life Insurance and Reliance Mutual Fund.
The chief minister’s bank balance of Rs.1.18 crores is spread over his accounts with HDFC, ICICI, City Bank, Bank of Baroda and the State Bank of India.
He also has a loan of Rs.1.53 crore. He also has liabilities of Rs 15.90 lakh.
- Vijayakant files nomination, owns asset worth Rs.19.88 crore - Mar 24, 2011
- Karunanidhi, wives declare Rs.43 crore assets; Jayalalithaa's are Rs.64 crore - Mar 24, 2011
- Stalin files nomination, owns assets worth over Rs.1 crore - Mar 21, 2011
- PM's assets around Rs.10.73 crore - Sep 09, 2012
- Trinamool's Amit Mitra, wife worth Rs.7 crore - Apr 07, 2011
- President declares assets worth Rs.2.5 crore - Jul 25, 2011
- 10 crorepatis in Mamata's ministry - May 27, 2011
- Nitish, Bihar ministers declare assets - Jan 03, 2012
- Court issues notice to CBI on Chautala plea - May 05, 2011
- Not bought assets after becoming chief minister: Jayalalithaa - Sep 05, 2011
- Indian ministers grow richer with average assets of Rs.10 crore - Sep 15, 2011
- Pranab's son, daughter-in-law own assets worth Rs.5 crore - Apr 06, 2011
- Tamil Nadu Congress chief, wife file nominations for same seat - Mar 28, 2011
- Mayawati added Rs.23.64 crore to her wealth in two years - Mar 13, 2012
- TDP's Ramesh to join Andhra rich MPs list - Mar 20, 2012
Tags: agricultural land, akhilesh yadav, aviva, aviva life insurance, bank balance, bank of baroda, bank of india, chief minister, crore, crores, fixed deposits, friends colony, lakh, movable assets, property worth rs, reliance mutual fund, Samajwadi Party, state bank of india, state government web, vikramaditya