Air India cancels 11 flights from KolkataMay 1st, 2011 - 1:46 pm ICT by IANS
Kolkata, May 1 (IANS) Air India cancelled 11 flights from Kolkata and combined some flights in a rescheduled roster Sunday as the strike by the airline’s pilots entered its fifth day.
“Today, we have drawn up a rescheduled roster of 10 flights. Five have been operated and the remaining five will operate later in the day,” an Air India spokesman told IANS.
A flight each to Port Blair, Silchar and Shillong, Agartala and Aizawl took off from here, he said.
The Indian Commercial Pilots Association (ICPA) pilots from the erstwhile Indian Airlines struck work midnight Tuesday demanding parity in pay with their counterparts in Air India.
- Air India cancels 10 flights from Kolkata - May 05, 2011
- Air India cancels 12 flights from Kolkata - May 06, 2011
- Air India cancels 14 flights from Kolkata - Apr 30, 2011
- Eight flights cancelled in Kolkata - Apr 28, 2011
- Four Air India flights from Kolkata cancelled - Apr 29, 2011
- Four Air India flights cancelled in northeast (Lead) - Apr 29, 2011
- Nine Air India flights cancelled in northeast - Apr 28, 2011
- Air India cancels two flights out of Chennai - Apr 28, 2011
- Pilots' strike stayed by court in public interest - Apr 27, 2011
- Air India cancels nine flights in Bangalore - Apr 28, 2011
- Air India to operate 40 domestic flights - May 01, 2011
- Sacking of pilots right, can't hold Air India to ransom: Minister - Apr 27, 2011
- No stay on Air India's derecognition of pilot union - Apr 29, 2011
- Air India cancels 10 flights out of Chennai (Lead) - Apr 28, 2011
- Air India cancels more than 60 Mumbai flights - Apr 30, 2011
Tags: agartala, air india, airline, aizawl, commercial pilots, counterparts, erstwhile, fifth day, flights, icpa, indian airlines, may 1, parity, pilots association, port blair, shillong, silchar, spokesman