Air Arabia announces daily flights to HyderabadSeptember 2nd, 2008 - 7:49 pm ICT by IANS
Dubai, Sep 2 (IANS) The United Arab Emirates’ (UAE) national carrier Air Arabia announced Tuesday that it will launch direct flights to Hyderabad in India from Oct 27.“Following the introduction of service to New Delhi in March, we are delighted to further expand our destination network in India by announcing the launch of service to Hyderabad,” A.K. Nizar, head of the commercial department in the Sharjah-based low-cost carrier, said in a statement.
Of the 1.5 million expatriate Indians in the UAE, a large number hails from Andhra Pradesh.
The flight will depart Sharjah at 12:20 a.m. and arrive in Hyderabad at 5:30 a.m. local time.
Return flights will take off from Hyderabad at 6:15 a.m. and land in Sharjah at 8:40 a.m.
Hyderabad is the airline’s 12th destination in India.
Its other destinations in India are Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore, Jaipur, Kochi, Kozhikode, Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram.
- Air Arabia launches operations to Hyderabad - Oct 27, 2008
- Flydubai launches Hyderabad-Dubai flights - Jun 15, 2011
- Air Arabia to increase frequency from Nagpur - May 29, 2012
- Air Arabia bags Indian award - Dec 28, 2011
- Air Arabia to start daily flights to Kenya - Mar 14, 2011
- Air Arabia announces low-fare festive bonanza for Indians - Oct 07, 2009
- Air Arabia starts direct flight to Russia - Oct 23, 2011
- Flydubai launches flights to Hyderabad - May 16, 2011
- Tiger Airways Hyderabad-Singapore flight from September - Jul 02, 2012
- Air Arabia Egypt launches Istanbul flights - Jun 25, 2011
- UAE envoy favours more direct flights to India - Jun 15, 2011
- IndiGo launches Dubai-Hyderabad daily flight - Aug 07, 2012
- flydubai announces flights to Ahmedabad - Aug 08, 2011
- Air Arabia takes off to Najaf - Jun 06, 2010
- Goair flies new aircraft on Goa-Bangalore service - Aug 22, 2012