AIIMS lecturer questioned over leak of MBBS entrance paperJune 1st, 2009 - 4:56 pm ICT by IANS
Ghaziabad, June 1 (IANS) An All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) lecturer was questioned Monday over leak of an MBBS entrance examination paper, police here said. The exam was conducted by the premier institution.
Two MBBS aspirants were also questioned, said a police officer, who added that investigators had put AIIMS lecturer Meena Aggarwal’s telephone under surveillance.
He alleged that according to initial investigations, Aggarwal had asked for Rs.500,000 each from two girl students.
AIIMS spokesperson Y.K. Gupta told IANS: “Ghaziabad police are questioning Aggarwal. They will ascertain her role and let us know.”
- AIIMS lecturer arrested for cheating students (Lead) - Jun 01, 2009
- No question paper was leaked: AIIMS - Jun 01, 2009
- AIIMS exam racket busted, five arrested (Lead) - Jan 09, 2012
- AIIMS paper leak case: Another doctor arrested - Jul 17, 2012
- 3 held for trying to leak SBI exam paper (Lead) - May 28, 2012
- AIIMS exam racket busted, five arrested (Second Lead) - Jan 09, 2012
- AIIMS exam racket busted, five arrested - Jan 09, 2012
- AIIMS mourns death of medical student - Mar 05, 2012
- AIIMS paper leak accused sent to police custody - Jan 10, 2012
- AIIMS paper leak accused sent to judicial custody - Jan 17, 2012
- Two doctors arrested in AIIMS exam leak racket (Lead) - Jan 13, 2012
- AIIMS paper leak accused sent to jail till Feb 14 - Jan 31, 2012
- Six arrested for leaking Class 10 paper - Feb 22, 2012
- Medical student commits suicide in AIIMS - Mar 04, 2012
- Panel to probe AIIMS suicide - Mar 06, 2012