Agyness Deyn happy to be singleSeptember 11th, 2011 - 9:57 am ICT by IANS
London, Sep 11 (IANS) British supermodel Agyness Deyn is happy being single because she is discovering who she is and what she wants from life.
Deyn hasn’t had a boyfriend for two years and she has used that time to discover who she really is and what she wants out of life and a relationship, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I feel more and more the feelings of being enough. In relationships, too. I’ve been single now for, what? Like, two years? And I feel really like I’m maybe discovering who I am and what I like and what kind of work I want to do,” she said.
“With all those things, if you’re comfortable with yourself, you’re not looking for outside things to fulfill that. I don’t want to fill those gaps with someone else,” she added.
- Deyn isn't looking for conventional boyfriend - May 01, 2012
- Agyness Deyn reveals her real age - Feb 29, 2012
- Similarities are important: Kim Kardashian - Aug 14, 2012
- Good relationships are important: Radcliffe - Sep 18, 2012
- Cattrall finds dating 'scary but exciting' - May 20, 2011
- Kim Cattrall hopes to get married again - Jul 07, 2011
- Rihanna wants to date again - Mar 03, 2012
- With Bieber now, Selena stops flirting - Feb 23, 2012
- Agyness Deyn launches grunge fashion line - Aug 08, 2012
- Paltrow works for success - Apr 16, 2011
- Flockhart feels secured after marrying Ford - Jan 03, 2011
- Knowles wears sexy stilettos to seduce husband - Mar 02, 2011
- Lara Stone doesn't like her body - Jul 30, 2011
- I'm terrible at dating: Daniel Radcliffe - Jan 07, 2012
- Freedom at 40 for Aniston - Jul 09, 2011