Aguilera honoured by gay communityApril 22nd, 2011 - 3:28 am ICT by IANS
London, April 22 (IANS) Singer Christina Aguilera has been honoured with “The Abbey’s Gay Walk of Fame” for her contribution to the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community.
She was honoured by the owners of a famous West Hollywood gay bar.
The Grammy Award-winning singer made her mark in history by placing her hands and feet in cement outside The Abbey Food and Bar, reports dailystar.co.uk.
- Christina Aguilera flashes her G-string in see-through tights - Apr 23, 2011
- Christina Aguilera 1st celeb to be honoured on 'Gay Walk of Fame' - Apr 22, 2011
- Gay rights group to honour Cattrall - May 10, 2011
- Aguilera's 'Beautiful' named inspirational pop song - Apr 11, 2011
- Christina Aguilera gets Hollywood Walk of Fame star - Nov 16, 2010
- Lady Gaga to receive LGBT honour - Nov 19, 2011
- I'm not bisexual: Jessie J - Apr 21, 2012
- Susan Boyle to get honorary doctorate - Jun 30, 2012
- Gaga roots for gay rights - Jun 13, 2011
- Aguilera dismisses Ronson romance rumours - Oct 22, 2010
- Ricky Martin to receive gay honour next month - Feb 11, 2011
- Aguilera's new single leaked - Aug 26, 2012
- Aguilera earned $1 mn for Halloween performance? - Nov 03, 2010
- Aguilera made bosses stalk Cher for film role - Nov 21, 2010
- Aguilera designing clothes for Brazilian store - Feb 05, 2011