After two days, Delhi may get fogged out againJanuary 20th, 2009 - 12:38 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Jan 20 (IANS) After a spell of winter showers, the weatherman now expects the fog to return to the capital after the next couple of days. “There will be mainly clear skies in the next few days and mist in the morning is expected. There is less likelihood of rain in the next two days and after that fog may set in,” an official at the Safdarjung Meteorological office said here.
Delhiites experienced a misty morning with cold winds Tuesday. General visibility hovered at 9.00 a.m. around 800 metres.
The official expected the maximum temperature to be around 19 degrees Celsius and the minimum to be around 8 degrees Celsius Tuesday.
The maximum temperature was 20.6 degree Celsius Monday while the minimum temperature was noted at 9.8 degree Celsius, three degrees above average.
An airport official said that there were no delays due to fog in flight operations at the capital’s Indira Gandhi International Airport.
- Chilly, misty morning in Delhi - Jan 31, 2011
- Pleasant day in capital - Nov 25, 2011
- Chilly day in Delhi, clear Thursday in store (Lead) - Jan 11, 2012
- Foggy morning in Delhi - Nov 21, 2011
- Misty morning in Delhi - Oct 31, 2011
- Another warm day in Delhi (Lead) - Nov 04, 2011
- Misty morning, warm day ahead - Dec 13, 2010
- Bright morning, pleasant day ahead for Delhiites - Jun 03, 2011
- Misty yet sunny morning in Delhi, slight chill remains - Feb 11, 2011
- Warm, sunny Monday expected (Lead) - Dec 04, 2011
- Warm, pleasant day in Delhi (Lead) - Jan 29, 2011
- Hot Wednesday in Delhi, mercury to rise further (Lead) - May 09, 2012
- Foggy New Year's eve in Delhi - Dec 31, 2011
- Delhi has a warm, pleasant day (Lead) - Jan 21, 2011
- Warmer day for Delhi - Feb 11, 2012