After North Block, minor fire in Shastri BhawanJune 27th, 2012 - 3:05 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, June 27 (IANS) Barely two days after a fire erupted in a home ministry office in North Block, a minor fire broke out in Shastri Bhawan Wednesday.
“It was a minor fire due to a short circuit, in an electric distribution box on the fourth floor of Shastri Bhawan,” a Delhi Fire Service official told IANS.
“The fire broke out at 11.50 a.m. Five fire tenders were rushed to the site but the fire was doused immediately by the personnel at Shastri Bhawan itself,” he added.
Shastri Bhawan’s fourth floor houses offices of several ministries such as law and justice and ministry of personnel, public grievances and pensions.
- Fire in Shastri Bhawan - Jan 07, 2012
- Small fire in Nirman Bhawan doused (Lead) - Jun 30, 2011
- Fire at Delhi's Vikas Bhawan, no injuries - Apr 20, 2012
- Fire at Udyog Bhawan: No casualties - Aug 11, 2010
- Fire in finance ministry office in Delhi (Lead) - Jun 07, 2012
- Fire in home ministry, no injuries (Lead) - Jun 24, 2012
- Fire at Udyog Bhawan - Aug 11, 2010
- Blaze at IGI cargo terminal, offices gutted (Lead) - Jan 05, 2012
- Two fires in Kolkata, no casualties (Lead) - Jan 01, 2012
- Minor fire at Indian embassy in Myanmar (Lead) - Jul 16, 2012
- Labourer injured in fire in Delhi - Mar 10, 2012
- Fire breaks out in power corporation office in Uttar Pradesh - Jan 15, 2011
- Minor fire at Delhi Metro station delays service - Jul 27, 2010
- Fire in Connaught Place doused, no injuries - Jul 19, 2011
- Two fires break out in Kolkata, no casualties - Jun 16, 2012
Tags: delhi fire, electric distribution, fire service, fire tenders, floor houses, home ministry, june 27, law and justice, ministry of personnel, ministry office, minor fire, New Delhi, pensions, public grievances, shastri bhawan, short circuit