Afghan national robbed of motorcycle, cashNovember 6th, 2008 - 9:41 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Nov 6 (IANS) Two people, including an Afghan national, were looted of their motorcycles at gun point in separate incidents in Delhi Thursday, the police said. Three people in a car overtook an Afghan national, Aga Khan, who was on his way to Yamuna Vihar on a motorcycle, the police said.
They threatened him and robbed him of his motorcycle and Rs.80,000 in cash, the police added.
A little later, the gang struck again at Mayur Vihar in east Delhi and looted a motorcycle from Surender Sharma, an employee with an export company, the police said.
The gang later left the stolen car that they were driving near Laxminagar market and fled, the police added.
- Air Force official murder case solved, four arrested - Jan 24, 2012
- 'Customers' loot jewellery shop in Delhi - May 15, 2011
- Three robbers held in Delhi - May 18, 2010
- East Delhi violence under control - Sep 03, 2012
- Six killed in Delhi road accidents (Roundup) - Feb 21, 2012
- One dead, many injured in Delhi violence (Roundup) - Sep 03, 2012
- Delhi brothers shot at by snatchers - Jun 18, 2012
- Three contract killers held in Delhi - Mar 09, 2011
- Three men abduct driver, rob car in Delhi - May 29, 2012
- Robbers driving around in red beacon car arrested - Jan 04, 2011
- Man shot dead resisting robbery - Feb 01, 2011
- Speeding Mercedes kills a constable, injures another - Apr 10, 2012
- Eunuch held for killing live-in partner - May 14, 2011
- Eloped couple brought back to Delhi - Jul 11, 2011
- Nepali kingpin of Delhi auto thefts arrested - Dec 02, 2011