Adlabs cinemas increase presence in Tamil NaduAugust 30th, 2008 - 2:12 pm ICT by IANS
Chennai, Aug 30 (IANS) Adlabs Cinemas, part of the Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group, opened its third cinema in Salem in Tamil Nadu, taking the total number of screens in Salem to five. The new theatre, Adlas Kailash Prakash, will have two screens with a total seating capacity of 1386.
According to Tushar Dhingra, COO, Adlabs Cinemas is present in nine cities in Tamil Nadu.
Adlabs Kailash Prakash is equipped with state-of-the-art sound and projection technology comprises Dolby sound and Xenon projection systems and plush seats.
In India, Adlabs Cinemas has 181 screens spread over 70 properties nationwide.
- Adlabs Cinemas opens new theatre in Durg - Apr 21, 2008
- Big cinemas to add 100 more screens by 2010 - Sep 10, 2009
- Delhi's Odeon cinema reopens with grand new look (With Images) - Aug 14, 2009
- Adlabs Cinemas opens first theatre in Gurgaon - Aug 13, 2008
- Coimbatore gets first Adlabs cinema - Apr 29, 2008
- Adlabs launches first cinema in Kolkata - Feb 22, 2008
- 'Force' scores over other films at box office - Oct 04, 2011
- Get ready to watch 'Ra.One' with Dolby 7.1 system - May 05, 2011
- BIG Cinemas crosses 100-screen mark in west India - Feb 20, 2009
- For Big Cinema, it's time to expand operations - Nov 19, 2008
- 'Tees Maar Khan' launched in Pakistan - Dec 27, 2010
- Adlabs launches India's first 6-D movie screen in Agra - May 23, 2008
- BIG Cinemas reopens New York cinema hall - Mar 15, 2010
- MPAA, multiplexes launch campaign to curb camcord piracy - Sep 07, 2009
- Adlabs re-branded as Big Cinemas - Oct 25, 2008