Aditya qualifies ninth in Macau GPNovember 15th, 2008 - 9:45 pm ICT by IANS
Chennai, Nov 15 (IANS) India’s Aditya Patel of Team Eurasia Motorsport, qualified ninth for Sunday’s Formula BMW Pacific season-ending race at the Macau Grand Prix in Macau Saturday.Aditya, the 19-year old from Chennai, clocked two minutes, 33.845 seconds in his flying lap around the 6.120Kms Guia circuit. He was eighth quickest in free practice, with a 2:34.597, according to information reaching here.
The 2007 Formula Rolon Chevrolet champion in the JK Tyre National Road Racing series, however, was 2.6 seconds off the pace in both his outings at the twisty and challenging street circuit.
Aditya is placed overall ninth in the championship standings with 56 points and fourth in the rookie class.
The Formula BMW Pacific race is being run concurrently with the prestigious Formula 3 race in which champions in various F3 series are invited to participate.
- Formula BMW: Aditya qualifies 9th in Macau Grand Prix - Nov 15, 2008
- Aditya finishes sixth in Macau - Nov 16, 2008
- Aditya joins Canadian team for 2009 Formula BMW Pacific - Mar 12, 2009
- Aditya Patel to race in Macau motor race - Nov 12, 2008
- JK Asia Series to run in Europe (Lead) - May 24, 2012
- JK Racing Asia Series to have two rounds in Europe - May 24, 2012
- Full grids for National Racing Championship - Jun 15, 2011
- Ghorpade signs up for Formula Pilota - May 29, 2012
- Kini, Bolisetti consolidate in JK Tyre racing - Sep 26, 2010
- JK Racing Asia series set for Euro debut - Jun 29, 2012
- From pastime to Formula One: 107 years of India's motorsports - Oct 22, 2011
- JK Racing Asia series finale moved to Sepang - Nov 11, 2011
- Fresh lease of life for Formula Rolon - Jun 18, 2010
- Ameya, Vishnu annex titles in JK Tyre National Racing - Nov 27, 2011
- Supercar Series rescheduled - Jan 12, 2012