Adi Godrej is new CII presidentApril 18th, 2012 - 9:33 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, April 18 (IANS) Godrej Group Chairman Adi Godrej has been elected as the president of the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) for 2012-13.
Godrej succeeds B. Muthuraman.
Godrej is currently the chairman of Godrej Industries, Godrej Consumer Products, Godrej Household Products, Godrej Properties and Godrej Hershey.
He is also the chairman of the Board of Trustees of the Dadabhai Naoroji Memorial Prize Fund and chairman of Indian School of Business.
S. Gopalakrishnan (Kris), co-founder and executive co-chairman, Infosys Technologies Limited, is president designate of CII for the year 2012-13.
While Ajay S. Shriram, chairman and senior managing director of DCM Shriram Consolidated Limited (DSCL) and chairman of its subsidiary company, Shriram Bioseed Ventures, has been elected as vice president of CII.
- Muthuraman elected new CII president - Apr 11, 2011
- B Muthuraman takes over as new CII president, Adi Godrej elected CII president designate - Apr 11, 2011
- Business sentiments worse than reality: Adi Godrej (Interview) - Apr 23, 2012
- G20 business leaders urge stable regulatory framework - Nov 03, 2011
- US, Europe on recovery path: Infosys Kris - Mar 08, 2012
- Muthuraman to co-chair finance committee at B20 summit - Nov 01, 2011
- CII stands firm in fight against corruption - Apr 09, 2011
- Infosys to set up second campus in Thiruvananthapuram - Apr 04, 2012
- CII moots 10-point agenda for reviving Indian economy - Jun 05, 2012
- India's first telecom business incubator in Kerala - Oct 27, 2011
- India inc favours investments in equities, mutual funds - Aug 27, 2012
- Ex-IITian is the new Infosys co-chairman - May 01, 2011
- GST can boost economic growth by 1.5 percent: Adi Godrej - Apr 19, 2012
- Government should not cancel coal blocks: Godrej - Sep 05, 2012
- Indian delegation to visit UK for expanding trade ties - Jun 27, 2011
Tags: adi godrej, chairman of the board, cii, co chairman, co founder, confederation of indian industry, dadabhai naoroji, dscl, godrej group, godrej industries, gopalakrishnan, group chairman, hershey, household products, indian school of business, infosys technologies limited, school of business, shriram, subsidiary company, year 2012