Adele’s eco-friendly homeApril 13th, 2012 - 3:32 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 13 (IANS) Singer Adele’s beach side home in Brighton will be powered by solar panels.
“Adele’s house is something to behold. She’s having loads of work done at the moment so she won’t move in for a while. But when she does, she’ll have one of the most eco-friendly houses in the area,” a source told thesun.co.uk.
The 23-year-old singer is expected to move into the 2-million-pound home with boyfriend Simon Konecki.
- Konecki gives Adele Caribbean-themed party - Aug 30, 2012
- Singer Adele's neighbour woes - Apr 08, 2012
- Adele goes unnoticed in dance class - Jul 15, 2012
- Adele is pregnant - Jul 01, 2012
- Adele records nursery rhymes album for baby - Jul 08, 2012
- Adele sues French magazine over 'sex tape' - Feb 19, 2012
- Adele thrilled with pregnancy - Jul 18, 2012
- Adele gifts herself 7-million-pound mansion - Feb 26, 2012
- Adele to give birth in september ? - Jul 11, 2012
- Adele, Konecki tie the knot (Lead) - Aug 30, 2012
- Perry excited for Adele - Aug 06, 2012
- Adele's due date is in September - Jul 11, 2012
- Adele's dad begs for forgiveness - Jul 16, 2012
- Adele splurges on nursery - Jul 13, 2012
- Adele excited about baby - Sep 21, 2012